Honorary Doctor of Divinity
New Jersey Institute of Theology Online Seminary welcomes qualified applicants who deserve the special recognition and honor of receiving the Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree.
Romans 13:7 (KJV) reads, “Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.” The Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree will be conferred upon distinguished men and women who meet the criteria established by NJITOS.
- Must submit a Bio of your accomplishments (which includes your degrees earned, years in the ministry, charity and ministry works, publications written, programs started, etc.) for review.
- The minimum donation for the Honorary Doctor of Divinity degree is $2000. If for some reason you do not qualify, there will be a $50 processing fee deducted and the balance of your will be returned upon written request.
- Processing takes approximately 10 business days.
- Email Bio and Ministry information to [email protected]
- Honorary Degree Donation must be submitted prior to submitting Bio and Ministry experience to be processed. CLICK HERE
Your degree arrives within ten business days, beautifully framed, mounted, and ready to be displayed.
Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. 1Tim 5:17